Swasth Bacche Campaign
“If you want to make a change, start from the bottom”
At Dr. Mehta’s Medical Trust, we believe in making a difference not for today, not tomorrow, but for the hereafter. Swasth Bacche Campaign aims at providing Education to parents and Children on best Healthcare Practices to ensure that every child has a Healthier Childhood.
1 in 10 People go into financial hardship due to Healthcare Burden. Thus we also aim to make a difference by enabling 100 Major Surgeries for the not‐so‐privileged children, provide psychological support for the differently‐abled in order to enjoy a Healthy and Successful Childhood.
- Targeted at Children of underprivileged parents
- Treat 80 Children with congenital problems
- Conducting awareness and preventative drives to over 5000 children across the city
- Joining hands with UNICEF, Chennai Volunteers and reputed NGOs across Tamil Nadu
- 500 Days of critical care for pa?ents across our NICU, PICU, MICU and SICU
- Conducting Screening camps for over 2000 underprivileged children in the city of Chennai
- Restoring Lost Childhoods to over 80 Children with Congenital Issues like Clubfoot, Posterior Urethral Valve, Meningomyelocele, Congenital Hip Dislocation, Spina‐bifida, Un‐descended Tesicles, Hydrocephalus
Life Saver Campaign
“You are a Life Saver!”
More than 10,000 victims can be saved in the city of Chennai every year with sufficient first aid awareness. Our passionate team of Doctors and Technicians of our 24/7 Emergency department with their steady resolve have
gone about training more than 10,000 individuals in the city on how to provide Basic Life Support and manage common emergencies.
Our citizens have realized it’s importance and have provided us with tremendous love and support to propel us in ensuring every individual in the city is trained and certified on Basic Life Support and Common Emergencies to inspire a generation of individuals who can come forward and save lives!
- Awarded for one of the best Initiatives in the city
- Advanced simulation mannequins used to provide hands on training for CPR technique
- Training conducted by an Consultant Emergency Physician and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor. 3:1 training provided for a better hands on and intense training approach
- Audio‐visual hands on techniques are used to train individuals on Basic Life Support and Common Emergencies such as Fits, Fracture, Foreign Body Removal, Burns, Bites & Stings etc
- Participants will receive a ‘CPR Provider’ certificate and an “I am a Life Saver” Badge
- More than 10000 Individuals trained and certified so far in schools, colleges, Public and Private sector employees including Chennai City Police, NGOs, Volunteering groups and shopping malls!
“Educating a single woman is equivalent to educating an entire community”
A woman is the epitome of compassion, sacrifice and love! We at Dr. Mehta’s Medical Trust recognize and realize that the future belongs to Her. Providing Her with adequate Healthcare by educating and treating them to enable a bright tomorrow for the whole of mankind.
The SHE Project educates and treats underprivileged girls from a very young age with the prospect of bringing in a
fundamental change in Her lifestyle that will go a long long way…
- Help 80 under‐privileged pregnant women deliver their high‐risk and pre‐term babies in a healthy and hygienic environment by lending Obstetricians and Neonatologists within Dr. Mehta’s Hospitals
- Advanced Surgeries in Neurology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Orthopaedics and Oncology
- No operation theatre or surgeon fee charges, subsidized consumables and implants costs
- More than 3000 Healthy Deliveries are done every year at Dr. Mehta’s Hospitals
- Obstetrics team with over 40 Years of Experience
- More than 50 awareness camps on general health sessions conducted at schools and colleges exclusively for women and more than 25 ‘Healthy Birthing’ awareness camps conducted exclusively for corporate and underprivileged women communities